The Bama-N-Back ride for Speed The Light is almost here! On Nov 8-9, we will be riding from Smyrna, GA on the scenic Silver Comet Trail to the Alabama state line and then back to Cedartown where we will spend the night. On Friday, we will hit the trail for Smyrna! Come on, you can do it!
Every year we focus on a different Speed The Light project and this year we are focusing on a missionary couple serving in a sensitive country. You will get more info about them in the mail. The work that they are doing is INCREDIBLE and we want to give them the resources that they need to get the job done. Let’s help them expand their reach!
We are believing God for $100,000 raised on this ride and with your help we can do it! This is a unique and FUN way to invest in what God is doing around the world. Support vehicles follow us along the route and refresher stops are set up along the way, too! All of your expenses are paid for---all you need to do it raise $1000 for Speed The Light!
Below are some details:
· We will meet at Life Church Smyrna A/G (4100 King Springs Rd, Smyrna, GA 30082) at 8:00 a.m. on the 8th. We will hit the trail at 8:30 a.m.!
· You need to raise at least $1000 per rider. Money needs to be turned in ahead of the ride or the day of the ride. Please remember that this is a fund raiser, so if you ride on funds already raised, it really doesn’t help STL!
· All food, snacks, lodging and rider support will be provided! All of your $ will go directly to STL!
· Anyone can ride, but you must wear a helmet and be at least 16 years old!
· We ride RAIN OR SHINE, HOT OR COLD! Be prepared!
· You must register by October 8th. Your funds DO NOT have to be secured by that date. You can still raise funds up to the start of the ride! Call us- 478.405.5901 ext. 124 if you have any questions!